How Facebook Grew My Email List
We all are on the path to provide value to our customers, grow our audience, and our business. The question is how to we do this with the short time we have but provide the biggest impact.
You could create a blog, make YouTube videos, or do Pintrest and ask people to sign up after they have seen your content… The drop off is high… unfortunately.
Stop Following The Old School Way!!!
- Most of the blogs today are not read
- Blogs don’t create a community
- To much material but not focused.
- People have stopped signing up to the blogs
- Tease lines are overused
“Brilliant company grew to $200 billion”
“17 Secrects That Will Blow Your Mind”
“Why you fail and why it will change”
How To Get Started
Email is still critical, people respond, every day. So how do you continue to grow the list?
- Create a Facebook Group based on your niche.
- Add interactive content
- Ask new member questions
- You can ask up to 3 Questions.
- Ask them to provide an email address
IT IS THAT SIMPLE
IT IS EASY TO SETUP …. In minutes
IT JUST WORKS …. (at least for me and those that I have spoken to)
IT IS QUICK…
One note… I make no statement of guarantee that Facebook approves of this yesterday, today, or in the future. BUT for right now it is what I do.
Here Is The New Way To Success
Create Facebook Group
- Here is the Facebook Page that goes over the steps: https://www.facebook.com/help/167970719931213
- To create a group:
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Create Group.
- Enter your group name, add group members and then choose the privacy setting for your group.
- Click Create.
Add New Member Facebook Group Questions
As part of the setup setup the member request setting.
That is it.. It is just that simple…
Get Started Today
Getting Started For Email Capture
Now that you have all this data… How do you capture it?
You need to store this somewhere…. You need a process….
That is why I use FBAdminApprove…
It allows the one click add of this information to Google Sheets…
It is cheap, fast, and will help you grow your list.
Facebook Groups to Email Capture Summary